NEW – Journey With Me in Thailand!
It’s Michael Skye.
I have something I’m really excited to share with you!
Traveling the world for the last 7 years has transformed me, my life, my view of humanity, my way of relating to people, my experience of being alive, my self-expression, etc. And I’m so excited to share this with you.
I’ve led some safaris in Africa, designed to be transformational. And I have a new idea for adventures I can take people on, and today I’d like to give you a preview.
I’m here in beautiful Chiang Mai, Thailand, where I am staying with a friend who invited me to come spend some time with him. Much of my travels over the last 7 years have been gifts from people I’ve met along the way..
I talk a lot about the Gift Economy in my Carpe Diem! World Traveler course. …
If you haven’t participated in that yet, I highly recommend you do so… kind of like a revelation.
I have to keep traveling and to show people what I am experiencing, because it’s so beautiful.
So here’s my idea for a journey Thailand (and perhaps later, for other parts of the world as well).
This is an invitation to come and journey with me in Thailand for a few days, 1 week, 2 weeks. It’s designed to be a welcome into this culture that I love, this beautiful land, the beautiful people. It’s designed to be a soft landing and a welcome–not the kind a tourist would receive–but like someone who is coming home to family.
Designed to be gently transformative for you. It opens your heart further, opens your world view, opens you up to new ways of expression, joy, aliveness, compassion…
I am designing this journey to be a transformational AND sustainable.
Alowing you to return here with ease… staying for months or even years at a time, if you like.
Can be a second home for you, if you want it to be.
The idea is you turn your next 2-week vacation into a “Gateway Sabbatical”, where you spend your time in such a way that it opens up a whole new world for you, and makes it easy to return to this place.
While you are here journeying with me,
- I am going to give you an introduction to easy ways of connecting with the locals,
- Fun ways of learning the Thai language, as well as the way Thais speak English.
- Give you a special course for learning languages and connecting with locals with ease in a spirit fun and full of laughter.
- I’ll also be introducing you to my friends, and you’ll have a lot of free time to make your own friendships.
- We’ll spend a few hours a day together.
- I’ll show you how I do things economically
- You’ll get a sense of what it would be like to live in Thailand for months or years at a time,
- When it’s time to come back, it’s like you’re coming home, and you can easily settle in to a place you’ve visited before.
That’s the main idea. I invite you to send me your ideas and your questions.
You can schedule a time to come with your family or your own group of people. …
Or you can schedule a time to come travel with me, and I’ll invite more people to join us in a bigger group.
If you’re interested, feel free to send me more comments and questions.
Be sure to watch my next video where I talk about how I travel and my Core Values as I travel. I require that you agree to travel with these values. It’s important that we’re both on the same page, and you know what you’re in for.